Step 1 Sole Source + My final restart

Mickster

Hi everyone. I have been on and off the cwp pretty much since the beginning of the year and I am back to ditch this weight for good!!
I have approx 8 stone to lose and I am getting married next September so would like to have lost most of it by then. I have tried on some beautiful dresses but all I can think is how much better they would look and feel if I was slimmer.
I am getting my other half to take some brutal before photos of me tonight and plan to re do them every month to spur me on!
Off to see my CDC in a minute to get myself ready to start!! I look forward to telling you all about my losses!

Good luck, you have the best target to get slim for, and 8 stone in a year is definitely possible so just do it. Think of all those slim wedding photos.

Good luck! I am a wedding photographer, and I see a lot of brides slim down for their wedding and they love their photos afterwards! You can do it! I wish I had slimmed down for my wedding 10 years ago, but I didn't know about CWP then!

Well today is day 1. Quite excited to start. My oh took my before photos for me last night and I must say they were a bit of a shock. I tend to avoid full length mirrors so haven't really seen myself for a long time!! The back view of me in underwear is not pretty.
Never mind it will keep me going and so will all my lovely clothes that I can't fit in right now but will soon!!!

Hi Mickster, I am also getting married next Sep!

I had 5 stone to lose when I started on the 1st July. Have managed to lose 22lbs already so really feeling like I can do this! (Well today at least, last night I was in a foul mood crying over fish & chips!!)

I am trying on wedding dresses on Saturday for the first time! I plan on finding my dress then ordering it in a 12! That way I have to stick to the diet or I'll be walking down the aisle in the nude!

It's great that there is someone else working to the same timescale!

Good luck today with day 1! Keep thinking of the beautiful dress & how amazing you will feel!

Jay x

You'll both do it :) I'm sure it makes it easier to stick to it when you have a goal like your wedding to aim for :)

Back