My final weigh in

judi2302

Well I feel quite sad, this is the end of my 4 week on CD, and unfortunately I can't afford to carry on. Like a lot of people money is tight at the moment and trying to see a son through uni and him losing his part time job has taken its toll, especially with Christmas coming up. I could n't even save on the family food shop because that doesn't come out of my money:)

This week I lost 2lb which gave me an amazing 25lb loss in 4 weeks. I intend to carry on dieting and will return to Slimming World to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have learnt so much about myself over the past 4 weeks, all the bad things I do when I'm supposed to be dieting. So I will cut back drastically on carbs and carry on to drink lots more water.

Hopefully as things improve I will be back to the CD in the new year even if I can only afford another month it is such a good diet.

well done on your fab loss Judi, and good luck on the next leg of your journey xx

you've done really well judi, sad to lose you but i'm sure you'll be fine whichever diet you decide to move on to. what about getting CD 'vouchers' from your family and friends for xmas?

well done Judi and keep coming on hear to keep yourself motivated.

Muchas Lovas

JS x

Minx' idea is really good. If you want to continue with it - then ask for it for xmas.
Whatever you do - I wish you luck :)

Good luck Judi... and congrats on ur amazing weight loss..u've done really well, pls keep posting here..and keep us updated.

Congratulations and well done Judi on losing 25lb in four weeks!

Love Mini xxx

Last edited:
Congrats on your loss so far!!! And since you have learned a lot a bout yourself, i have no doubts you'll be going to be alright on whatever diet you choose next ;). Hope to see you back :)

Back