ProPoints My Final weight loss Journey

Argie22

At the end of last year I found my old weight watchers weigh in card from 2000. My current weight was exactly the same as it was in 2000 yet I had spent to last 10 years dieting but getting no where! My weight in the last 10 years has being fluctuating by up had down. My lowest being 10st 7lb and my highest being 11st 11lb which is where I currently am. At the beginning of this year i weighed 10st 12lb and since then I have started most days as the beginning of my ww plan aiming to get to 9st 13lb. But every attempt failing with me binging on biscuits and chocolate (including today) and ending up using all my dalies and most of my weeklies on the 1st day so would tell myself I will start a new week tomorrow. Well nearly 4 months later I am only just fitting into my work trousers and I have no summer clothes that fit, so I am making a promise to myself that from tomorrow morning I am committed to the ww propoints plan and I will curb my cravings. I am a online member with weight watchers so all my pp info is all on there for me to use and of course all the help and advise on here too. I have decided to log my journey like this to keep me focused and motivated. I can do this, loads of you guys have proved it can be done!!! Sorry for going on and on...

Last edited:
Hi, I've just read your story so far and I think you are doing so well! You really have the right attitude. I just started pro points on Wednesday and I'm already loving it. It seems to be a much more sensible plan than the previous points. Keep up the amazing work.

Thank you. I really am so comitted this time. I'm fed up of always feeling down, all because of my weight. Roll on this winter in skinny jeans and knee high boots. It will happen!Anyway todays food Breakfast: 30g porridge (3) 15g Raisins (1)Lunch:4 x crackerbread (2) 40g flora ligher than light (2) to be split between lunch and dinner 100g beetroot (0)Dinner: 400g Heinz cream of tomato soup (6) 2 x ww petit pain rolls (6) Anytine and snacks: 400ml 1% fat milk (4) 1 x fox's classic chocolate bar (4) 30g cornflakes (3) 1 x Apple (0) I know I have not had any veg today, this is because I am eating my dinner & tea at work and I have no facilities to cook it. I shall be having a good amount tomorrow though points 29/29 2/49

Last edited:
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to get my message spaced out more so it is easier to read, but everytime I do and save the changes it bunches it all back together like above. Does anyone know where I am going wrong? Would appreciate all help & advice

okay back on track after having more than little celebration for my 30th!Breakfast 38g porridge oats (4) 17g Raisins (1) 1 x bannana (0)Lunch: 88g wholemeal bread roll (6) 10g hellmans light mayo (1) 50g chicken (1) lettace cucumber & tomato (0) salt & vineger french fries multipack (2) 1 x curly wurly (3)Dinner: 88g wholemeal roll (6) 30g ketchup (1) 2 x tesco meat free bbq burgers (5)Snacks and anytime: 1/2 pint semi-skimmed milk (4) 150g stawberries with sweetner (0) 29/29 5/48

Back