My first 2 days menus on Xenical, oppinions would be appreciated

Hey you,

Just thought I'd check in to see how your getting on? I live by My Fitness Pal now, glad you like it... and of course thanks to Flabbybumbum for saying about it in the first place :)
i cant take all the credit.....it was chocolateandskyblue who told me about it originally!!! xx

Hiya Roch and welcome to the site :)

I find that making your own sauces is not only a lot cheaper but a lot less calories and fat too and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. We haven't bought a signle tinned sauce for over 6 months now and the food we eat is as good as in a restaurant if i do say so myself!!

Basics are honey, tomato puree, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, worcester sauce and herbs and then depending on whether we're having a stir fry/chinese meal or a tomato meal depends on whether we add the tomato puree!!
Also adding some apple cider vinegar to your rice makes a boring meal interesting in seconds if you add it to the water when you're cooking.

Can i also say i think you're doing fantastically well having lost 26lbs that's really wonderful and i really hope you continue moving in the right direction! You'll probably find as well that the healthier and happy with yourself your mood will lift, i'm not saying it will cure the depression but it will make things easier hugs xx

Back