Extra Easy my first 3 days

Increased fibre intake could be the culprit.

Tryndrinking more water x

And i am feeling really bloated, i take it that this is normal or am i eating too much

I felt like that the first week I guess its just while your body gets used to it.

I felt like that the first week I guess its just while your body gets used to it.
Thanks didnt know if i was being greedy,have had overnight oats with mullerlight yogurt and berries, lunch was sw noodle meal with after chocolate egg in mug, banana, dinner was half quiche with salad and chicken, feeling really full, but this is keeping me of the crisps x

it should start to ease off once your body gets used to the new things your eating.

Thanks didnt know if i was being greedy,have had overnight oats with mullerlight yogurt and berries, lunch was sw noodle meal with after chocolate egg in mug, banana, dinner was half quiche with salad and chicken, feeling really full, but this is keeping me of the crisps x

This all looks fine Maria :) I think the trick is to keep yourself feeling full, but not too full (that's when I start feeling even more bloated)
Like others have said, your body should get used to it, and keep drinking that water! :)

Have you got a food diary thread on here? It's helpful for getting pointers on anything you've eaten :)

Back