Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My first big night out tonight!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whoops, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm off to a friends 30th birthday and she is having a black tie do!
    It'll be the first time I have been out while on the cambrisge diet! Luckily most of them know I am on the diet and will know that I won't be drinking and luckily it isn't posh sit down meal either.
    How do you cope with just drinking water all night?
    Oh and I tried my dress on last night as I had everything to go with it and dh said it was the second best thing he had ever seen me in :D :D:D

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

First off - don't worry! It won't be as difficult as you think, especially when people keep telling you how good you look!

Seriously, I've had a few do's while on SS -2 black tie, 1 wedding, and 2 had 3 course meals! I've managed not to cheat at any of them - I switched to sparking water though for a 'treat' :rolleyes:, just make sure you don't have a slice! It honestly wasn't as hard as I thought it would be - the first 'no thank you' is tricky, but once you've done that you're on a roll.

Best thing is, you know you look as good at the end of the night as you did at the beginning - ie no bloated tummy from drinking and eating rubbish!

Have a FAB time and let us know how you get on!

xxx

4. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had a really good night, everyone was impressed with me sticking to water all night!

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

GOOD ON YOU

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Glad you had a good night.:D

7. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Whoops!! :)

xx

8. Aurora

Aurora Full Member

Wish I had done so well at a 90th birthday party. The champagne I drank went straight to my head!

Never again!

9. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think you feel much better afterwards for having not had anything. I can't really compare cos this is only my day 6 and I haven't been on any dos or nights out, but my housemate has had 2 pizzas and a chinese takeaway in that time and I'm so happy that I haven't even bothered. I just keep thinking to myself that it won't change anything, it's just food, it won't make me feel better or look good. And I feel really good when I've done another day SSing. Congratulations on your achievement!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.