My first big night out tonight!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whoops, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm off to a friends 30th birthday and she is having a black tie do!
    It'll be the first time I have been out while on the cambrisge diet! Luckily most of them know I am on the diet and will know that I won't be drinking and luckily it isn't posh sit down meal either.
    How do you cope with just drinking water all night?
    Oh and I tried my dress on last night as I had everything to go with it and dh said it was the second best thing he had ever seen me in :D :D:D

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

First off - don't worry! It won't be as difficult as you think, especially when people keep telling you how good you look!

Seriously, I've had a few do's while on SS -2 black tie, 1 wedding, and 2 had 3 course meals! I've managed not to cheat at any of them - I switched to sparking water though for a 'treat' :rolleyes:, just make sure you don't have a slice! It honestly wasn't as hard as I thought it would be - the first 'no thank you' is tricky, but once you've done that you're on a roll.

Best thing is, you know you look as good at the end of the night as you did at the beginning - ie no bloated tummy from drinking and eating rubbish!

Have a FAB time and let us know how you get on!

xxx

4. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had a really good night, everyone was impressed with me sticking to water all night!

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

GOOD ON YOU

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Glad you had a good night.:D

7. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Whoops!! :)

xx

8. Aurora

Aurora Full Member

Wish I had done so well at a 90th birthday party. The champagne I drank went straight to my head!

Never again!

9. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think you feel much better afterwards for having not had anything. I can't really compare cos this is only my day 6 and I haven't been on any dos or nights out, but my housemate has had 2 pizzas and a chinese takeaway in that time and I'm so happy that I haven't even bothered. I just keep thinking to myself that it won't change anything, it's just food, it won't make me feel better or look good. And I feel really good when I've done another day SSing. Congratulations on your achievement!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.