My first day 8th April

Hi all

after stopping and starting i have now set my mind to complete my first challenge of losing 1 stone

first day tomorrow, have done Lighter life for 6 weeks a while back but the costs were ridiculous so extante seemed the best way forward

shakes ready in my bag for work

going to combine with walking ( hate exercise classes)

my main need is to stop thinking ohhhh ill start tomorrow really have to be strong and stick to this ..... Summer is coming

any tips for keeping strong and staying to the plan thank you

Well done for making the decision. First few days are the hardest, but if you can distract yourself and stay determined after a few days you'll be fine. My tip is to let the moment pass - so when you think you want to eat something...... work out how long it would take to eat it and see if you can let that time pass. Then see how you feel. Works for me. Good luck

Good luck for totomorrow I have found that coming onto this site has kept me going as everyone is a great support for each otother enjoy your first day x

im on day 4 well done for starting again.. and agreed exante much cheaper option and no counselling sessions to pick up the stupid shakes etc!!! good luck!!! my first day i work around elderly and i serve breakfast dinner and supper.... this is the hardest for me!!! but i went in for three hours this morning with a cooked breakfast sat there ad i didnt even want it!!! i LOVE minimims wish i could post on my phone though!

Xjessxdunnx that is true will power x

Well done - good choice. I found that lighter life can be quite a commitment in terms of time. Its about finding what works best for you... and then keeping us all updated.

This forum is a lifesaver, I come on here every time I'm feeling down or weakening, it's so inspirational! You can do it, we all can do it!

im on day 4 well done for starting again.. and agreed exante much cheaper option and no counselling sessions to pick up the stupid shakes etc!!! good luck!!! my first day i work around elderly and i serve breakfast dinner and supper.... this is the hardest for me!!! but i went in for three hours this morning with a cooked breakfast sat there ad i didnt even want it!!! i LOVE minimims wish i could post on my phone though!
Jess what sort of phone do you have? I have the minimins app and I find it great
x

Back