My first day! New to weight watchers and this website!!!

Marnie:)

Hi everybody :) this is my first day on weight watchers and I thought I would join this website to help me out and keep me motivated!! I am not really sure what I am doing with this website so if you could helP me out that would be great! I will start posting my diary on here I just am not sure what to do!!!!

Welcome marnie, everyone on here is really lovely. I'm new to, just started my 2nd week. You'll find everyone's help so helpful, well worth reading old posts for advice and recipe ideas.

Good luck and look forward to reading your diary.

Started 2005 but life tends to get in the way lol 12 months ago I was down to 10 stone but it's crept back on slowly so taking control before it goes to far.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Marnie, welcome and well done with deciding to make the change. Stay positive! Every one on here is here to help each other.

I never used a forum site before this one but you get used to it, the same way as you'll get used to using points!

Welcome and hope to see you round the boards :)

Hey Marnie :) Welcome!!! This website is ace and everyone is so helpful! Good luck with your journey, I will be following xxx

Hi Marnie, Welcome to the site! - I have only been using it a couple of weeks but I am addicted already lol I must start a diary myself!
Ellen

Hi Marnie started on the online WW last week havent had a great week but hoping for a loss tomorrow :) The weight I have already lost was with SW wasn't getting very far so have decided to give PP a go. Good luck to us both I think xx

Thanks for the support everybody :) that's exactly why I wanted to join this so it's like everyone is doing it together!! Good luck everybody we can do it :)

welcome Marnie and good luck on your journey, we are all here to help and i will follow your diary ...... you will get used to it very soon and it IS very addictve lol x

Back