My first day on CD tomorrow, am so excited!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
After lots of researching, I finally decided to ring a CDC this morning, met her this afternoon and I'm going to start this diet tomorrow!! I'm so excited. I have been on the waiting list for LL but I just cant wait any longer and I think that this is quite similar and also something that I can work with my lifestyle so I'm going to give it a go!

She did my measurements ahhhhh :cry::cry::cry:still, I'm going to work down!!!!

I weigh on her scales 23 stone 4 lbs, my mini goal is to stay on this diet for 1 week without giving up my massive goal is to get down to 10 stone 4 lbs :eek::eek::eek:

hi lilly, best of luck to you. I started at over 20 stone am just hitting the 17stones section on the scales cant believe it!! It will literally fall of you. keep busy and drink lots of water. first week is a real test but you can and will get through it.

xx becky xx

Welcome on board Lilly, you're in for a rollercoaster ride and it's so exciting watching yourself shrink.

Good luck tomorrow and let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

thats a good mini goal .............. good luck tomorrow xx

Good luck lilypop :D

:welcome: Good luck lillypop I am on day 5. From what I have read through other posts CD is very much like lighter life !!
Its nice to meet you and hope to chat again soon.

thanks everyone, its great to meet you guys, it's so motivational just chatting to you and hearing your stories! wahayy for the internet!! :p

Good luck! I'm starting mine on wednesday, so I'll be following your posts :)

Well done Lillypop

Well done Lillypop on taking your first steps. You won't regret it when you see how the scales have moved after your first week.
Congrats on starting... look forward to hearing about your progess!
Love
Michelle x

I've just had my first strawberry milkshake. Actually it was rather nice. I dont know what I was expecting, but it was lovely! I woke up really early so excited so I'm goign to get the housework done and drink loads of water!!! I might have a banana one for lunch! lol

Good Luck Lilly as you start on the CD.
You seem to be really positive.
Keep drinking the water it really helps and remember there is always someone about to chat too if you are struggling.
I personally found the inspiration photo board and the arcade very useful in the first week

Good luck Lilly

Its my second day of restarting today. Day 1 went well, did loads of housework and the day flew by! The strawberry shakes are yummy for brekkie.

Mazza

Back