my first day on lipotrim

becky25

Today i started my first day on lipotrim, i want to loose about 22lbs a bit more if i can, i woke up this morning with a stinking cold which hasn't helped, i was absolutley starving i had my first shake at 10.30am and actually it filled me up. I wasn't expecting it to.

At the moment i am not thinking about food and i havn't had an urge to have any either. Somehow i don't think it can be this easy!!! The only part i am dreading is tea time tonight when everybody is sat down enjoying their dinner i know it isn't going to be easy for the first few days but i am absolutley determined to loose this weight, so here goes!

Well you have a great attitude which will make the journey that much easier for you honey.

I can't sit here and tell you that the first week will be a breeze - it wasn't for me but for some it is easy. Just remember to keep your chin up and to use this forum whenever you're feeling low or wanting to eat.

You can do this, good luck girl :)

:D:D:D:welcome:Hee hee. New you'd come on here hun!!!!!! You got your tracky and legwarmers on yet hun????lol. Spend most of my time on here now when Ju or the kids are having tea. Everyone is so supportive, it really gets you through when ur a bit piddled off. Just make the girls something you dont like and drink lots and lots and lots and lots of water! Youll be fine, im just avoiding you about day 4!!!

Ooooh. blooming ell, hope its you Bec!!!! If not, welcome anyway!!!lol

hi and welcome you will be fine the 1st week can be tough just keep on loggin on here and you will be ok x

Hi Becky welcome, And good luck...YOU CAN DO IT GIRL :D

Hi Becky, welcome to the forum. Good luck. If you have the strength to get through the first week then it's easy sailing (kind of) from there on in! You sound like you have the right attitude for it! xx

thanks everyone for your messages, i think i will be living on here for the next few weeks at least!! Good luck to everybody else too x

Great attitude, drink plenty of water take it easy for the first few days theirs plenty of support & great advice on here so keep logging on.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Back