My First Day On My Journey To Lose Weight

MrsW14

First day on the Lipotrim. So far its not too bad although I am slightly hungry but just drinking my water.
My starting weight is 11st 0.5lbs and hoping to get down to at least 10st in the coming 2 weeks if possible and will keep you all updated on the journey.
Wish me Luck x

Day 3 of lipotrim and not feeling too good, am lightheaded this morning and just not right, don't know if this is part of the whole experience or not?? Anyone else experience this? The first two days I have been fine, drinking my 3 liters of water a day and opted for the chocolate shakes (which is nice enough) and also the vanilla shakes mixed with coffee which is far nicer then vanilla on its own. Hoping this feeling will pass soon!

I get a bit lightheaded and have had a few days were I felt really rubbish - which makes you want to throw the towel in, but try to get through those couple of hours and the feeling will pass.

I felt really bad for the first five days, headache, nausea, dizziness & stomach cramps. I thought this is not for me. I gave it a few more days & felt loads better, so just hang in there.
good luck!

Back