My first day on slimming world

Tim1505

Hello Guys & Gals,

After many attempts at certain diets I find myself no better off with weight loss, I either can’t stick to a diet because the foods are boring or I just feel weak which resorts in me eating even more food.

I’ve had loads of conversations with my mother who had lost 4 stone 10 years ago and is still obsessed with slimming world I have decided to give it ago myself. If I lose any weight with this I can see the “I told you so from her”

I have purchased a 3 month online membership as I would honestly feel so uncomfortable walking into a room with a bunch of women in a diet club, and even though recommended it would never happen so i’ll hopefully do this with the support of my family and by people in this forum.

Even though it’s Friday I have decided to start today. I am following the original day and so far my plan is to follow this diet in order of original day, green day, extra easy day and then just repeat it.

So far today my plan has been:

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
1 kipper
2 wholemeal toast (HE B)
250g milk for Coffee and tea (HE A)
28g cheddar cheese (HE A)

Lunch
2 wholemeal bread (HE B)
Chicken
Lettuce
1 tbsp mayo light (2.5 syns)

Dinner
Beef Stroganoff (3 syns)

Snack
Walkers cheese and onion baked crisps (5 syns)

I'm not quiet sure what the online membership has to offer at slimmingworld.com, seems like it's not required, but not to worry as they have a few recipes and tools that i can use.

I look forward to reading everyones posts here on minimins.

I may not be the best person to offer support but i'll try my best. Feel free to say hello.

Tim

Back