My first day on the Cambridge diet

Norwaygirl

Hello!

I am a 24 year old girl from Norway. I am getting married in August 2009 and want to slim down to my wedding. I started my weight loss process in August 2007. I have lost 10 kilo, and have 15 more to go before my wedding.

This is my first day on the Cambridge diet. I can't wait to reach my goal weight!! :D

Good luck hun!! I'm new here too (day 3) but have found this site so valuable even in this short time, really gives you the strength to stick to it.x

Yeah! My plan is to spend a lot of time on this forum because I feel the motivation already :) Thanks for the comment :)

Do you guys work out when you are on the CD as sole nutrition? I walk about 30-60 mins everyday. Can I do aerobic and such in addition to my walks? (sorry, I know my english is terrible..hehe... :))

Good luck with it and congrats on your up coming wedding! just think of the end result! sure it'll be a breeze..

OMG, I want to eat!!! ;) My boyfriend is making dinner for himself, and it smells soo good!! But I have to stick with this diet now! I have to keep the focus on the wedding! I have to think about how lovely it will be to reach my goal! To be able to shop all the clothes I want! To ble able to look at myself in the mirror and be happy! ;)

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it hun...why don't you try and get out of the place while he's cooking..or try and distract yourself by doing something else or paint your nails or anything, lol. x

Thanks for the advice ;) It's extra hard now because it is my first day and we are at our cabin in the mountains. Outside it is's both rain and thunder! But now I am sitting in on of the bedrooms and looking at posts on this site! It helps! :D

Good Luck, you will have lost the rest of the weight in good time for your wedding in 2009.
The weather seems pretty similar to London then!!

Welcome to Minimins Norwaygirl :D:D:D

Thank you maro11! :D

So, it's terrible weather in London as well? It's such a shame because the weather was sooo lovely yesterday, and we even went for a swim here on the mountains.

Back