Total Solution My first day was yesterday, newbie guy wish me luck :)

Good Luck Andy. The vanilla is my favourite too, but for breakfast I have it with a tablespoon of coffee in made with hot (not boiling) water, lovely start to each day. A bar stored in the car and briefcase or desk drawer is useful for those unexpected occasions when you are 'held up' . Lots of water and you cannot beat a good walk.

Just a quick update. I found Total Solution rather impossible to do. I started having dreams about food!. Anyway, i have a new plan, which is basically Exante mixed with healthy eating. At Work i shall be having either special k for breakfast or a exante shake and for lunch a shake, then a healthy dinner. I dont feel i have failed, in fact doing the total solution for a short while has given me new motivation and a kick start to the new me. So far i have lost 11lbs in 12 days and i am very happy with my loss so far. A long way to go but i have found the motivation i have been looking for, which i have tried for about 5 years, so im very pleased. thank you for reading and i shall keep u posted about progress.

Back