My first day!

jillyc21

So today is my first day! I did it 5 years ago & lost over 3 stones, went to the chemist today to get shakes & I'm over 10kgs heavier than when I started originally! Hoping I can stick to it, it'll b harder as I have to cook for the kids, but I'm determined as I can't even take my wedding rings off! I'll b happy losing 4st!

hi and welcome back! i did it in 2008 as well so i know how you feel. you wait. itll be gone in no time and those rings will be falling off :)

h x

Hello there I'm on day 4 and I've never done it before.....hoping to lose 3.5 stone. Be thinner than I have in 10 years. Gradually gaining weight then having my boy made me realise I want to be a role model for him not just another generic yo mommas so fat joke to him!! Good luck to you...hope you achieve everything you have set out to do xxx

Thanks girls, so far so good! I'm a bit hungry but nothing I couldn't handle, have drank loads of water an kept myself busy, I'm only 5'1 and weigh 13st 9lbs target for healthy BMI is just over 9st

So day 4 done and I haven't actually felt too bad, no real headaches just a bit tired, not really hungry either...tough today I am finding hard to be around food...just finished my last shake of the day and have to get a lot of water into me as I was out and could not drink as much as normal...I can't wait until thursday to get weight

Back