my first day

sheena

although its not over yet im really doing ok . i know its only the first day but i feel ok and think the water i have been drinkin helps and to my surprise the shakes are nice but didnt like the chicken soup,will try mushroom later. i am very determined now so wish me luck xxx:)

Hi Sheena,

Well done Sheena, one day closer to a all new skinny sexy you.

Keep it up. and let us know how you get on.

Good Luck - I don't like chicken soup - the mushroom is now the only one I really like though I do still have the so-called "Thai Chicken" with a load of black pepper and tabasco to pep it up!

Last edited:
Well done Sheena!

The soups I have found can take some time to get to like as the vitamins taste seems to be more apparent in them.

After a few weeks try the chicken soup again and it might taste okay as your body and taste buds will be more accustomed to the vitamins.

Love Mini xxx

thanx every one . well second day and i feel fine ,not hungry now just when i smell food but i can resist. will chat more at weekend too tired from work xxx

It does get easier! Im going into week 8 now and I cant believe how quickly the time has gone. It only seems like last week that I was here making my first post about how scared I was.

Its a fab journey - enjoy it x

well its the third day and ive just woke up feeling great(could be cos its my day off work too lol).its my drop in today so will let u know how that goes,gonna swap my soups for shakes! i feel really determined and happy today,looking forward for once xxx

hya everyone well i am over the moon been to drop in this morning and ive lost 7.5 pounds since thursday,cant believe it. its motivated me even more.swapped my soups for strawberry shakes and they r lovely.feelin a little uurrgh but nothing too bad xxxx

do actually feel a bit hungry today but think its the same old me trying to come through were i lose weight then jeopardise it by binging but not this timre im really determined. feelin really pleased with myself xxx

Once ketosis kicks in, you will continue to experience emotional hunger. The advantage of being in ketosis is that you KNOW your hunger isnt' physical, so you can really find out what your emotional triggers are.

When you feel hungry, think about what else is going on, what you're thinking/feeling/doing etc.

I found the theme tune for a programme I watch in the morning always triggered a craving for marmite on toast! :eek:

i have noticed that its bordom why i eat most,feeling a bit lost without eating just to take some time up,like when im watching tv. im not actually hungry though! thought it would be the physical hunger that got me not emotional hunger.its so much easier when im at work or busy so will keep busy. im suprised how quickly u realise what the triggers are. xxx;)

Back