My first dinner out.........

botozi

Yesterday evening i had a meal in a restaurant. My only sister is going to live permanently in Thailand with her family and they wanted to say goodbye in a restaurant with family and friends. It was a Chinese restaurant and the most food there is high carbed. It was a buffet but before this event i told my sis i wouldn't eat. She's se proud of me loosing weight that she told me that i could have something else what wasn't bad for my diet. I choose grilled chicken and steamed vegetables, no sauce, no fat. So yesterday i ate my first dinner in 5,5 weeks and I really enjoyed the food but most of all i enjoyed the company and the atmosphere. This morning i was still in ketosis so i ate the right things on this occasion. This is also the only occasion for which i decided to eat and i notice more and more that my life is not controlled by food at this moment. Before CD i couldn't resist to eat all i liked (mostly bad things) and when other people felt full i always had the idea that i was a bottomless hole. I never really felt full and i was also very greedy. All these bad habits seem to be gone, i can see others eat without any problem.

The most beautiful thing of this evening is that i had so many compliments. I lost 12 kg of the 36 kg i have to go but the difference already shows so clearly. I am so glad i decided to start with CD; it can really change your life!

I was never able of loving my self but now, sometimes i stand before the mirror with a big smile. Then i get a smile back from a beautiful woman who deserves to be loved!

Hugs
botozi

Well done on surviving your first night out!

Just shows that you are totally in control!

Well done that's great news, it's lovely to feel in control again. I'm not surprised you got loads of compliments you've done really well and now you know you can go out and make great choices the world is your oyster xx

Back