My first night out!

DilEmma

I have been on slimming world for 2 weeks now and it's my diet night out! Aaahh I'm nervous because I really want to lose 1.5 this week and get my Half stone award! What do you do on a night out? Just have fun and not use any syns the rest of the week? xxx

em :)

Hey there :) There's no 'right' answer to your question, it really is about you!

When I go out on nights out I don't think about how many syns are in a vodka or a glass of wine...and I drink plenty of them. I've also recently become incredibly naughty and in the past month have had a takeaway TWICE after a night out...again with no consideration of syns. One week I gained, deservedly so and the next...well I find out tomorrow.

It's up to you. If you want to go all out and are prepared to take the hit for it then do it (flexi synning could be a better plan than doing what I do and going all out).
If you're not then I would consider making every other drink a non alcoholic one and saving some syns for the rest of the week. That's not to say you'll definitely lose by doing this but I suppose it helps you stay in control one way or another.

I hope somewhere in there there has been some help! Enjoy your night.

I am going out tonight and am going to drink bacardi and diet coke ( I am normally a wine drinker but fewer syns) and I will try and eat steak and Salad depending on where we are eating. Remember if the menu says served with chips you can always ask for a Jacket potato or a double side salad instead. Most places are pretty good now

Thanks people I'm thinking vodka and diet coke and ill be very good the rest of the week!

Well I managed to go mad and sting 37 syns of alcohol!!! I had better be amazing for the rest of the week. Oops! X

It was soooo much fun :) im really happy now too because ive wored out my Syn use over the week so far and because ive used hardly any other I can still have up to 15 a day! woohoo!!

Back