My first red day!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi, today I've had my first red day in 7 weeks of doing the plan! I've been sticking to green and ee before now as I thought I would find red difficult and restricting! It's actually been really great! Today has been a day off so I didn't have to take food into work or anything. This morning for breakfast I had 3 Weight Watchers sausages (0.5 syns each), a poached egg and mushrooms in frylight. I was out in town for longer than I expected so in Tescos I bought some mini chicken tikka fillets (200g) and a banana! It was really filling! For tea I've just had a salmon fillet pan fried in Frylight with toasted seseme seeds and lemon, loads of stirfried veg with soy sauce! I've been really satisfied and surprised how easy it's been! The only problem is I haven't fit my HEs in at all! Tut tut! Maybe I'll munch on some Alpen light bars and have a glass of milk later!X

Glad you emjoyed it. I've seen the good side of red since I restarted SW too. Still enjoy my green but red makes you think about it a bit more and there really is so much you can have.

Glad you enjoyed your first red day! I love red days, they're very satisfying.

I'm doing a red day today and hoping that I can cope with it!
x

Back