My first test

michellethegooner

Silver Member
well I've just had my last shake of the day so it is peppermint tea, nettle tea & more water till bed time.

Not feeling as bad as I expected to feel so thats something.
Hubby (finished work early to help me get through these first few days) is out cooking dinner for himself & the kids so I have made myself scarce, don't want to be smelling the food...
How does everyone else cope with the everyday cooking for the rest of the family?

Gonna put me feet up and then have a long soak...

By the way did anyone get back ache? I went to collect my son from school and as expected felt quite faint, had no energy at all so the little walk I always do seemed harder and by the time I picked him up my back was aching and I was shattered..

Day 1 almost over..:)

Michelle x

well done for getting through your first day, and what a thoughtful hubby too, can also say that my back did ache but don't know if this is a side effect of the plan. small price to pay i'd say for the weight loss lol

well done you - day one nearly done. Remember the first week is the hardest and after that cooking wont bother you. Nice thoughtful hubby you have BTW :)

ty yes he is thoughtful not sure how long the kids will survive on his cooking though pmsl.

sounds like dinner is finished lol safe to leave room now, even if I can still smell it although to be honest I don't think I could physically eat a thing with all the water I've drank..

Michelle x

well done michellethegooner and ladikeat, the first week is defiantly the hardest, lots of water, lots of rest and you will be on a roll next week, good luck to you both xx

Hello All,
I have just finished my 1st week & have lost 8llbs

well done you :party0019:

Hope i do as good at my wi

Michelle x

Hi Michelle ... i now love cooking for the kids! when i first started i use to cook everything on a sunday ...i would have my shake and water before starting and every time i thought of picking i drank another half pint so i coudn't physically eat anything ...gets easier hun

Back