Step 1 Sole Source + My First Week - Weigh In Today eeeek!

Hi All,

I am a newbie on here. I have been doing the CD for one week today, my first weigh in is in an hour and im sooo nervous.

I've been reading all the conversations on here and people are losing so much in there first week, I cant imagine mine will be the same. I've stuck to the diet 100%. Im actually quite pleased how i've done.

Will update later on my WI tonight - eeeeek!

Hi All,

I am a newbie on here. I have been doing the CD for one week today, my first weigh in is in an hour and im sooo nervous.

I've been reading all the conversations on here and people are losing so much in there first week, I cant imagine mine will be the same. I've stuck to the diet 100%. Im actually quite pleased how i've done.

Will update later on my WI tonight - eeeeek!

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am really excited but nervous, i keep looking at the time so i can finish work and get home and get weighed haha

I will let you know how i get on. I know i've lost weight but dying to know how much.

I lost 10 pounds!

Cannot believe it! Over the moon does not describe how i feel right now :)

Its such a nice feeling. Ive been going to the gym for 6 months to lose weight and havent shifted 1 pound. Started this diet for one week and lost 10!

WELL DONE!!!

thats a brilliant 1st week... :)

I lost 2 pounds in my second week, bit gutted as I stuck to it 100%. But lost 12 now in 2 weeks, so I'm still over the moon.

My consultant said I'm still above average so I'm happy :)

Hopefully next week I would have reached a stone :)

well done jennifer!! it varies!! some weeks are better than others!! the hardest bit is sticking to it 100% which i admit i cant always do!!

you should feel very proud!!

Back