My first week worries...

MahzB

I started back on slimming world on the 31st of Dec officially. I weighed myself initially and was 16st 11lb. Since then i have only had original (red) days and been eating up to 5 syns a day. It's only my 4th day of doing this and I weighed myself again today and I'm now down to 16st 2lb. This is really great because I've lost but I'm worried that a 9lb loss in 4 days is just crazy too much?? How will this effect me next week and thereafter?

Dont get me wrong im pleased about the loss just that Everyone on here says that 2/3 lbs a week is the ideal loss... So what is the downside to a big loss?

Please help! Thanks

MahzB said:
I started back on slimming world on the 31st of Dec officially. I weighed myself initially and was 16st 11lb. Since then i have only had original (red) days and been eating up to 5 syns a day. It's only my 4th day of doing this and I weighed myself again today and I'm now down to 16st 2lb. This is really great because I've lost but I'm worried that a 9lb loss in 4 days is just crazy too much?? How will this effect me next week and thereafter?

Dont get me wrong im pleased about the loss just that Everyone on here says that 2/3 lbs a week is the ideal loss... So what is the downside to a big loss?

Please help! Thanks

Hi MahzB hope it's going well for you. Though I'm not on slimming world I can say that the first week loss is most probably water weight. After the first week depending on how your doing it should settle down to about 2lb a week or so. I think this is the same with any diet. Good luck x

Back