My first week

RachelN76

Hi everyone,
This week has been my first week on SlimFast, and I've lost 4lb. :)
I've been following it pretty accurately, although I haven't always been able to work out the calorie values of my evening meals. But hopefully I haven't been that far out, because i have managed to lose.

I still have a long way to go, but it hasn't been too hard, so hopefully I get there this time.

Thank you!

well done hun! i start tomorrow! I lost 10 pounds on it last year! would like to lose 7 - 10 pounds before my wedding in may!x

well done thats brill

It's my first week too - I'm on Day 3 and currently it's going well. Have stocked up on some fruit and veg for snack purposes. Really want to be lighter by my hols in July as we're going with inlaws and usually do quite a bit of cycling and frankly it's not good being outpaced by your 65 year old mother in law!

Super! Well done! This is my first week too, this is day 5, i actually got weighed yesterday as i am going away, and curiosity got the better of me, i had lost 3lb, i am going to get weighed as normal though on friday before i go. How have you found it? I have been having weight watchers meals in the evening, as they detail the calories, i won't do this right the way through, but just until i am more confident in what i am doing! x

I've found it OK to be honest.
I haven't always been calorie counting my evening meals fully - depends what I've been having. Like if it's home made spag bol, I haven't worked out all the calories - just haven't had a MASSIVE plateful like I normally would.

I like it because when I'm busy, I really don't have to try and think of something 'good' and healthy to eat - I know I just have a shake and that's that.

Back