my First Week!

emma simmonds

Hi everyone!

My name is emma and this is my first day doing cambridge, scary! I'm not finding it too bad today but am expecting hell to break loose soon!

My real question is, how continuous is the weight loss and how much weight (inches) can i expect to lose in my first month?

help me please!!

Emma -x-:eek:

Hi emma,once you get over the first few days its a pure doddle and the hunger disappears,you will prob lose around a stone and a half on your first month,the key is to keep guzzling the water! Good luck! Brian

Hi Emma,

Brian has given you a good run down of what to expect.

Once you go into ketosis the diet does get so much easier.

When it come to weight loss we are all so very different and it depends where your starting from.

Some of the things I have noticed that do influence how much you lose on SSing a month are:

Sex

Weight to lose

Activity

Height

But for women it does seem to average out over a couple of months at a stone a month and like everything in life there are exceptions, some can lose less and some more.

For every stone some come down a size again this seems to work best over time as it seems to take the skin awhile to catch up and spring back.

That is why it is could to know your body measurements as if your having a week with a slow weight loss, that is the week you could see the inches come off faster. This is what I have found sometimes.

I measure everything from neck to ankles and not forgetting upper arms.

Taking before photos are also very helpful as when you lose weight so fast it is can be very difficult to see it yourself in the mirror but placing photos of yourself side by side helps.

Click on Inspiration of the blue bar at the top of the page and you will get a slide show which shows what can be achieved.

Hope that helps.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you for your advice, i'm soooo excited about loosing weight and getting slim for the first time on my life! it has been really helpful having this and also looking at people's photos or their before and after.

I will keep you updated with my sucess.

7E7bGROUPW7E1.gif

hi emma
good luck on your cd journey
it does get easier as you go along
just stay positive and dont give in
kaz:D

Well done for starting Emma and welcome to minimins where you'll find sooo much help.
and you'll soon see lots of changes real soon....

Hi emma,once you get over the first few days its a pure doddle and the hunger disappears,you will prob lose around a stone and a half on your first month,the key is to keep guzzling the water! Good luck! Brian

Hi Emma, it really is true, I'm only on my third day and already the hunger has gone, I was a half hour late for having my shake this morning instead of clock watching. Good luck xx

well done on starting emma

everyone is different as to how much you lose in the first month as others have said, my hubby lost 2st 6lb in first month, i lost 1st 4lb but he has a lot more to lose than i do.
Any loss is a good loss but a stone a month is great anyway depending on how much you want to lose :D

Back