1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

my first week

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by lauramumof3, 7 July 2014 Social URL.

1. lauramumof3

lauramumof3 Active Member

And after a busy weekend watching the tour de france and walking about 11 miles in total and not really doing slim fast as I had taken the ready made bottles and I found out they are RANK! And to cut a long story short when I drink the shakes they need to be in a tall glass with ice and straw and they HAVE to be very very cold!!! Anyways ive lossed a pound im pretty chuffed with it as its gonna be slow seen as tho I only need half a stone off well 6lbs now! yey but I must loose 2lbs next week otherwise its not gonna be off for me jollys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tink2011

tink2011 Well-Known Member

Te pre made ones arnt nice the powders i think are nice then normal kids shakes! Bananas the best for me!

4. lauramumof3

lauramumof3 Active Member

not tried banana wish I could try a sachet before committing to full tin! Strawberry and chocolate are the tins I have at the mo

5. tink2011

tink2011 Well-Known Member

That would be a good idea, can always put a scoop of each in and mix!