My First weekly weigh in

Ellebirdy

:D Woo Hoo,
Had my first WI at the doctors yesterday...... very happy bunny. He was very pleased with my results and I went away with a big smile on my face (first one for a long time).
My ticker at the mo is in kilos but joing to get hubby to change it lbs as I aint got a clue lol...techo phob!.
x

Thanks pat I am very pleased with the first week.
Had avery bad day on thursday but got through it and the results were well worth it.
x

Wow what a result keep it going your doing fab!!

well done hunni, one stone in a week is marvellous.
you should be very proud of yourself and keep it up.
:) :)

Well done on your weight loss so far. And best of luck with the coming week :) x

Thanks, Would be sooo good if I could get another stone this week! will see what happens.
Elaine x

Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2: Looking for another stone!

That is amazzzzzzing x Please don't be disappointed if you lose less this week. Two stones in two weeks would be a bit drastic for your body to handle.

keeping an open mind on this weeks weigh in, not going to be offical till next week though as my doctor is off, so weighing at hom this week. Thank you to every one on here you keep me going.
x

Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2:

Hi Ellie,
I see from your tracker that you,ve lost another 4 this week. That's amazing, 18lb in two weeks. :D
It would take 9 weeks to lose that at WW or SW! Well done, and keep it up.

jane

well done hun your doing great, motivating me too

Aww your doing great Elle, well done girl, its a great feeling when you see the lbs going down on the scales!! Good on ya :)

Back