1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My first weeks food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Gembo D, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

am i doing this right ?

Poll closed 2 February 2011.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
  2. no

0 vote(s)
  1. Gembo D

Gembo D Member

Monday 31st January 2011

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - apple & banana

Lunch - wholemeal pitta bread(HEB), ham, lettuce, teaspoons hellmans extra light mayo (1 Syns)

Dinner - Gammon Steak, SW Chips and half a tin of garden peas, small dollop of heinz ketchup (2 Syns)

Snacks - Orange, Muller light Toffee yoghurt, Tesco Light Choice Mini Pretzels sour cream & chive(5 Syns), 2 x maryland cookies(5 Syns - 2.5syns each), ainsley harriott chicken and veg cup of soup 47 calories(2 syns), can of coke zero, cup of tea.

Days total Syns = 15 syns
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Seems ok so far - only thing I would say is that if you're doing EE you need to have 1/3 of your plate superfree fruit or veg, things like tinned peas aren't superfree I'm afraid xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.