• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first weigh day!

Ok one week has passed and I have lost 4lbs!

It would have been more I am sure, as I weighed myself mid week and I had lost 6lbs, but that was before I went on a night out and got drunk, then the following day ate lots of hangover foods! But I am happy with my loss all the same... Here is to next week, I am hoping to have lost 1/2 stone by next week :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done! Fabulous first week. You should be very proud of yourself. And roll on week two with no hang over ;)

LOL I wish I could say there will be no hangover next week... This is a hard year Me and all my friends turn 21! Its One of my best friends 21st on Saturday So I will be up town again! - I will drink, but NOTHING Else! Then the week after its my 21st! Arghhh... Not going of plan though, I am so determined!
Shouldn't have mentioned the hangover then, woops :D Well have a great time, and at least you know what you are up to when you weigh in then.

I've got my second weigh in tomorrow, and I see we have the same goal weight, so I'll let you know how I get on.

Well you seem to be doing very well! I have a few more pounds to lose before I catch up with you ;)

Let me know how you get on tomorrow! Good luck!
Well done great weight loss, x
Brilliant loss! Had my first way in last week lost 5 and a half ibs quite chuffed with that! Think i celebrated a bit too much last week tho, only lost 1/5 lbs :( oh well back on track this week! Has anyone tried the scanbran yet? It doesn't do anything for me lol maybe im just wiered! xx

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi, yes the scan bran has a taste of its own! i have heard peolpe describing them as roof tiles lol but hey are nice esp if you spread frozen yoghurt on them. you just reminded me that i need some . well done on your first week :happy036:. xo ps i have wi 2morrow but the way my loss is going at the mo (up and down ) it will be a mirical if i lose half !!

Silver Member
Well done everyone, I put on 1/2 this week, but hey, thats the way it goes...
I have tried scan bran and I must say I like them..I think I am one of the few people who do..I love them with cottage cheese...
I haven't tried making cakes with them, but I may.
I have my supply for the week..hahahaha
Fab loss on your first week hun, well done:D:D