My first weigh day!

Boo_Boo_x

Ok one week has passed and I have lost 4lbs!

It would have been more I am sure, as I weighed myself mid week and I had lost 6lbs, but that was before I went on a night out and got drunk, then the following day ate lots of hangover foods! But I am happy with my loss all the same... Here is to next week, I am hoping to have lost 1/2 stone by next week :)

Well done! Fabulous first week. You should be very proud of yourself. And roll on week two with no hang over ;)

Jacqui

LOL I wish I could say there will be no hangover next week... This is a hard year Me and all my friends turn 21! Its One of my best friends 21st on Saturday So I will be up town again! - I will drink, but NOTHING Else! Then the week after its my 21st! Arghhh... Not going of plan though, I am so determined!

Shouldn't have mentioned the hangover then, woops :D Well have a great time, and at least you know what you are up to when you weigh in then.

I've got my second weigh in tomorrow, and I see we have the same goal weight, so I'll let you know how I get on.

Hugs
Jacqui

Well you seem to be doing very well! I have a few more pounds to lose before I catch up with you ;)

Let me know how you get on tomorrow! Good luck!

Brilliant loss! Had my first way in last week lost 5 and a half ibs quite chuffed with that! Think i celebrated a bit too much last week tho, only lost 1/5 lbs :( oh well back on track this week! Has anyone tried the scanbran yet? It doesn't do anything for me lol maybe im just wiered! xx

hi, yes the scan bran has a taste of its own! i have heard peolpe describing them as roof tiles lol but hey are nice esp if you spread frozen yoghurt on them. you just reminded me that i need some . well done on your first week :happy036:. xo ps i have wi 2morrow but the way my loss is going at the mo (up and down ) it will be a mirical if i lose half !!

Well done everyone, I put on 1/2 this week, but hey, thats the way it goes...
I have tried scan bran and I must say I like them..I think I am one of the few people who do..I love them with cottage cheese...
I haven't tried making cakes with them, but I may.
I have my supply for the week..hahahaha

Fab loss on your first week hun, well done:D:D

Back