My first weigh in and other general ramblings!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vikh, 18 January 2009.

1. vikh

vikh Well-Known Member

got weighed yesterday at the start of my day 7 and went very heavy hearted as really struggled with LT (taste of shakes etc)...
    Lost 7lb at which my reply was that all!!
    I thank my lucky stars have a chemist who is really supportive and positive...he told me off for seeing it as a negative and after some stern words from him i left there feeling so much better...
    Ok i've still got a long way to go but am now walking round 3 and a half bags of sugar less then i was a week ago.
    Between the support of my husband....the advice /support/and knowing i can have a moan on here and my chemist backing me....I have gone through the weekend feeling like i can actually do this.
    Thanks all
  2. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

7lbs is great, half a stone in 7 days- fab! Well done!

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Well done babe. Get yourself a ticker so you can see your progress and keep yourself motivated
  4. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Yes you can do this!
  5. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

7lb lighter and on the way to the new slimmer vikh :D
    Keep it going, you can do this
  6. WillBeThin

WillBeThin Well-Known Member

7lb's brill!...well done xxx
  7. vikh

vikh Well-Known Member

Cheers dead proud of myself having just made home made veg soup for my daughter and duck stir fry for hubby and son and not a single drop or morsel of it passed my lips.....sat and had my soup feeling smug lol
    slinkymalinkey likes this.
  8. rainbow brite

Well done babe, keep up this attitude and you'll do great! :)
  9. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

well done hun, 7lbs is fantastic and ya are not going to lose that on ww or any other diet and as ya said its 3.5 bags of sugar so good for ya!!
  10. vikh

vikh Well-Known Member

odd how a bloody bland and yukky chicken soup tastes so much better after weigh in lol
  11. rainbow brite

lol :)
  12. vikh

vikh Well-Known Member

either that or insanity has finally set in ...
  13. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Well done Vik, thats the spirit girl. Yes you can do it, we can all do it, just think of the slimmer all of us in the summer.
    Keep it up and what a great loss. Well done.
  14. hope70

hope70 Well-Known Member

Well done, we will do this! 7lbs is great!
  15. vikh

vikh Well-Known Member

cheers.....and well done to all ...for doing all this cos any one who thinks its an easy option is sooooooooooo wrong
    vik xx
  16. hope70

hope70 Well-Known Member

17. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

:)Well done, you will look back and realise that was a good weight loss. It should get easier now especially now you've got through the weekend, you will still have weak moments but hopefully be able to manage them. XX

18. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Well done Vikh! Half a stone less of you in only a week. This is hard but so worth it.
  19. dolly_reeves

dolly_reeves Well-Known Member

7lbs is great! its half a stone. imagine it as pounds of lard - its loads. keep going!
  20. Carebear

Carebear Well-Known Member

7lbs is great imagine how long that would have taken on ww or sw.