My first weigh in and other general ramblings!!

vikh

got weighed yesterday at the start of my day 7 and went very heavy hearted as really struggled with LT (taste of shakes etc)...
Lost 7lb at which my reply was ...is that all!!
I thank my lucky stars have a chemist who is really supportive and positive...he told me off for seeing it as a negative and after some stern words from him i left there feeling so much better...
Ok i've still got a long way to go but am now walking round 3 and a half bags of sugar less then i was a week ago.
Between the support of my husband....the advice /support/and knowing i can have a moan on here and my chemist backing me....I have gone through the weekend feeling like i can actually do this.
Thanks all
xx

7lbs is great, half a stone in 7 days- fab! Well done!

x

Well done babe. Get yourself a ticker so you can see your progress and keep yourself motivated

Cheers all.....am dead proud of myself having just made home made veg soup for my daughter and duck stir fry for hubby and son and not a single drop or morsel of it passed my lips.....sat and had my soup feeling smug lol

Well done babe, keep up this attitude and you'll do great! :)

well done hun, 7lbs is fantastic and ya are not going to lose that on ww or any other diet and as ya said its 3.5 bags of sugar so good for ya!!

lol :)

Well done Vik, thats the spirit girl. Yes you can do it, we can all do it, just think of the slimmer all of us in the summer.
Keep it up and what a great loss. Well done.

Well done, we will do this! 7lbs is great!

AMEN!!!

:)Well done, you will look back and realise that was a good weight loss. It should get easier now especially now you've got through the weekend, you will still have weak moments but hopefully be able to manage them. XX

:talk017:

Well done Vikh! Half a stone less of you in only a week. This is hard but so worth it.

Back