My first weigh in and other general ramblings!!

cheers all.....think if i hadnt had time to get weigh in on sat morning by sat night i might have given in as really find the shakes and soup hard work ....but as yuk as i find them I have stuck to it.....although couple times have wondered about marinading my children and eating them lol

Lol about marinating the children!!!!

7lbs is a great start hun as the first WI is losing water and glycogon - or however it is spelt!!!! - so maybe you didn't have too much of that to lose! You have a fantastic attitude so I'm sure you'll be at your target before you know it! I still can't believe how close I am to mine!!!!!

Good luck for the coming week.

x

cheers cuddlyfairy and wow you have done so well!!!! ..seeing others tickers etc really does give you a boost.
Finding it hard cooking....not so much the temptation just not being able to taste things to season(it wasn't the children i was cooking honest) So have warned hubby and kids not to moan if something isnt quite as good as normal cos its simple.....if they moan i stop cooking lol

parkerela ..i'll be honest i cam so so so close to throwing it in in first week.....rant and rave in here if you need...so much friendly support offered and really did help

Well done! This is so great!!!!

Back