My first weigh in - great loss!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by bugsbunny2000, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(15.51%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Usually the only pounds I've lost since last year were to fund my obsession with Primark and dresses... but now... I'VE LOST 3LBS!!! In my first week...

I say this is my ''first weigh in'' ive been on and off slimming world for many years now. But this time I'm sticking to it like glue and it is clearly paying off. Also done a maximum of 2.5 hours on the Wii Fit this week, a morning jog, cleaned my house for 5 hours and walked at least 30km this week. Which is shown from the 1.5 inches i've lost off my hips. My official measurements aren't to be taken until Monday (as thats when i measured myself last week) but I couldn't help but sneak a peak!!

I weighed my housemates large bottle of malibu... quite heavy... on my electronic kitchen scales and it came to just over 3lb! I don't know how I can't notice THAT much weight fall off my body lol but I'm not complaining!!

Hope everyone else has done the same! Whether you lose a pound or a stone... just know that it's going in the right direction!!

As for me, I have 15lb to go! At this rate, I'll be trying on bikinis in no time hehehe!!

Best of luck
    Danni
    xxx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bugsbunny2000

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(15.51%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks 86alpzzyj, it's given me a kick up the bum to carry on now - as my wii says ''think about your perfect body" hahaha

wow you are so near your target, well done to you too xxxx

4. bugsbunny2000

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(15.51%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Of course!! I'm aiming for another 15lb... which will bring me down to 10 stone, putting my BMI into the 'healthy' zone. But depending how I look and feel I may drop it down to another half a stone after that :) then it's a case of maintaining it for at least all summer as I'll be graduating from Uni in November hehe and those pictures will haunt you for life lol xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.