My First Weigh In Log..

loveloveyy

Hiya all

i started today

My start weight is 176ibs thats about 12 stone 8ibs and to be honest this is the first time i have openly told anyone my weight i had always been afraid and emabressed but i feel i can be myself and open up on there

i will update this weekly as i dont want to get obsessed with the scales..

x

week 1: 12 stone 8ibs
week 2

Good Luck with week one! This will be the hardest week for you but just push through it! It can only get easier!

I'm on day 6 and am really struggling, getting completely obsessed with weighing myself too! I think seeing the weight coming off is the only thing stopping me from eating!

Best of luck Hon, I'm the same and have never discussed my weight before, but we are all friends on here.
Look forward to hearing about your first fab weigh in.
GMC2011 x

hi all

i just got weighed and saw my consultant i am now down to 12.1 which means ive lost 7ibs in under a week im so happy :)

i dont really see any physical difference apart from my stomach is a little flatter, i was so good yesterday as we had an event at wrk and we were overloaded with canapes, champagne and cakes etc.. i resisted and only drank water... :)

Well done! That's a great loss! And great you resisted canapes and champers! Now that is real willpower!!

i know i couldnt belive it i really wanted and i thought maybe one wont hurt but that s peob how i got to my size now saying 1 wont hurt or il start tomorrow... i want to be a new me, a better and stronger willpower girl :)

i consider all you on here my new found friends as friends support one another and we all have the same goal

Well Done on your loss thats brill. I found my first weigh ins soo motivational it really does give you a huge boost of confidence not to cheat and to carry on :) Good luck with you loss this week look forward to seeing you next weigh in results :)

Well Done on your first weigh in and an even bigger well done for managing to avoid the canapes, cakes & especially the champagne! :D

thank you for all your kind words and words of encouragement couldnt do this without you guys either, im keeping going and ive sort of feel for what i like out of the pkts of drinks which isint too bad i think the first week was the worse as i never drank these kinds of thing before and its a big change from eating what ever i liked..

thank you all xxx

Back