My first weigh in - lost 10 pounds!!!

Mala

Just had to share my good news with you all, I lost 10 pounds tonight - sooooo happy!!! The week has felt endless, and at times I didn't think I could do it (never mind 3-4 months of this). But now I wonder to myself what all the fuss was about, easy peasy lol.

I've moved up to SS+ though, just so I can have milk in my coffee and the occasional extra shake or bar on those days when I'm struggling. So it will be something in between.

Now, how on earth do I update my ticker? I click on it and come to the ticker website but it asks for my pin and I cant remember ever seeing any about that?

Just make a new ticker i had to the other day :)
Congratulations on your loss xx the first of many great weigh in's for you.

Thats great well done to you keep up the hard work x x

welldone on a great 1st week of 10lb i sure hope mine is somewhere near that amount.

Well done you mala,thats a fantastic loss on your first week xx

Excellent result, well done! Glad you're finding it easier now too.

That's a brilliant loss, well done! To change your ticker you have to go into User CP at top of page, go into edit signature, then click on your ticker in the bottom box - this brings up a new page and you can amend your ticker there. When you've done this it automatically transfers to your signature. Also in User CP you can edit your details in the left hand column, eg current weight. HTH:)

Thanks everyone! My boyfriend is so proud of me (having previously seen me cry at various failed diets and increased weight). And my colleagues this morning couldn't believe it's possible to loose so much in one week, especially since I'm always the one scoffing cakes whenever it's someone's birthday - and there are about 80 of us in the office, so MANY cake opportunities! I've even had people starting to ask me about the diet, but they're not in the right mindset to do it. As soon as they hear "no food", they abandon the idea. I used to be the same, I wanted to lose weight fast AND also be able to eat and drink what I wanted. Can't have it both ways! For the first time in my life, I actually wanted to lose weight MORE than I wanted to eat and drink. I'm taking one week at a time, but it's soooo much easier now when the initial hunger and headaches have gone, I think that it might actually be possible for me to do this for a long period of time, however long that is we will have to wait and see.

Such a relief from other diets, where my mind was constantly thinking food "how many syns/points have I had today, what have I got left, what to have for lunch/cook for dinner" etc etc. It takes away the whole equation of planning your meals, no more obsessing about food. CD rocks!! :)

Well done, that's brilliant! Under 200lbs already!

well done hun! What a super loss and an amazing motivation to see you into week 2 and beyond! :D:D:D

xx

Back