My first weigh in on LL

tishtosh

Hopeful for the future
Hi All,
Lost 13 lbs!!
From a very chuffed Trish xx

Thanks JDI,
You're not doing badly yourself!! Well done...
Are you on LL too? How are you finding it?

Wow thats amazing Tishtosh - well done you !!

:clap: - that's fabulous Trish, very well done.

Cath

Hi Trish, I'm finding it great, I feel like such a different person since starting LL 3 weeks ago. I can't believe what a difference it makes. The difference is not just the weight loss, I've lost that much before and not felt like this.

I think its the mental attitude that I'm in control and that this time I'm really going to get there. WE'RE going to get there.

Happy ssing

I agree JDI,
I've never (really) thought I would actually stay on a diet long enough to get to my goal. But with LL and CD you can actually have a goal and know it's not going to take you 2 years! All I have to do now is stay on course and as you say WE'RE going to get there!

Thanks Cath,
I can't imagine how I'd feel after losing 45 lbs!! You must feel great ... well done and talk soon.

Thanks HFC,
The weight loss and all your encouragement is the motivation - oh and seeing how much others have lost in such a short time.
That goes for you too WW - look at how much you've lost in a month!! 1 and a half stone ... that's encouragement in my book.
Night all time for a hot bath
xxxxxx

13lbs.!!! Excellent weight loss Tish!!!:wow:

Well done, this is brill motivation for the week ahead:D

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini - it makes the shakes taste a little sweeter :)

So nice Eileen thank you.
All these good comments will help - reading the comments takes my mind off the cravings ;0

Hey Red - you feeling better this week?

Good Luck

Hi trish

Well done , I as so happy for you ....

keep it up

Hana (sweeti)

Wow Trish that is an absolutely amazing weight loss in your first week, well done you!

Thanks Cherry - It is good now I just need to keep it up - like you!

Hi Hana good to find you. How are you getting on??
Trish x

Back