my first weigh in today

lisa66

well d day today its my first weigh in today .must say it wasnt as bad as thought i was going to be (first week ) , but partner has been very good ,he cooked sunday for him and the kids .think that the hardest part cooking for him and kids each night .:cry:.have noticed been cold thid week ,so going try soup but lots poeple say it yuk........but got to loss this weight got 5st +to loss . so fingers crossed for later .will post loss if any later ,:sigh:

Hi Lisa,
I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week.
Will look forward to seeing how much you've lost, well done on getting through your 1st week aswell.
Kerry

well d day today its my first weigh in today .must say it wasnt as bad as thought i was going to be (first week ) , but partner has been very good ,he cooked sunday for him and the kids .think that the hardest part cooking for him and kids each night .:cry:.have noticed been cold thid week ,so going try soup but lots poeple say it yuk........but got to loss this weight got 5st +to loss . so fingers crossed for later .will post loss if any later ,:sigh:

Sure you'll have a great loss hun.
Well done for getting through the first week - apparently that's the hardest part done.
Don't be despondent about how much you have to lose, you've made the decision to do something about it and you know you'll get the results with LT.

All it takes is a few looks at peoples pictures on here, to see before and after shots and you'll be totally spurred on!!

Good luck with your WI and look forward to seeing your loss! x

good luck for weigh in hun.
can't wait to see how pleased you are with your loss.
i get so excited for everyone's weigh ins like they are my own x

I am sure that you will do fine. Keep on here for more inspiration and advice and before you know it the time will be that you will be at your goal. Lots of us on here have loads and loads of weight to lose but you will find that it will soon drop off you.

Back