My first weigh in today

skinnyone0

Hi All my lipotrim for the first time last week and today went for my first weigh in and what a dissappointment that was, I was asked to go on the scales by a young lady who said she had never done this before and on finding my new weight which was a great loss of 9lbs she couldnt work that out I done it she then said do you want any more stuff that was it no great work how did you get on was it alright for you your first week nothing at all I was soo looking forward to my first weigh in and left very deflated so this is why I decided to join your wonderfull forum filled with so much help and encouragement thank you :p Week one loss 9 lbs

Last edited:
Well done you. That's a great loss for the first week. You should be really proud of yourself and feel ready to get on with week 2.

Don't worry if the pharmacy staff aren't very encouraging, we all are on here so just come on here if you need a boost!

Keep going for week 2, you're doing a great job!

Hi Skinnyone,

Well done thats a fab loss!! Over 1/2 st which is a brilliant kickstart to your loss. :talk017:

Don't be disheartened you're doing great by the looks of things, I'd kill for a loss like yours. Keep doing what your doing and you'll soon be the weight you want.

Kirstie x

Well done hun - great weight loss! Keep up the ace work and you'll be a skinny minnie in no time! xx

Well done on your loss, 9lb's is quite something :party0011::party0011:
Don't be disheartened by your 1st experience, i had one of my weigh ins wrote on a post-it by a young girl who couldn't work the computer!! Next time i went back i had a different pharmacist who was fantastic but it really is here that you'l get the best support. Good luck

Thank you so much for your support it was just what I needed to spur me on ...... My little Bicheon Frise had her puppies this morning we have 5 up to now with 4 boys and 1 little girl they are all doing well and they dont half take your mind off of food haha once again thank you all and keep up the good work I will keep you all posted

Hi skinnyone,
What a nincom poop that one was! your weightloss is great well done! you know i think the hardest bit of dieting is getting in the right frame of mind to make a commitment to start this diet in the first place!!

you stick with us doll and you'll be fine, i be lost without this forum!! XX

Silly pharmacist..... You did great hun :D:D:D:D

well done hun. that is a fab loss!!!! :D

great loss.....

keep going.. it does get easier...

and the weigh in's spur you on..

They should have one member in the shop at least who has done the training......ask the pharmacist what days the lipotrim trained staff are in.....some only do certain days........that was not a good appointment......

WELL DONE for your first weight loss its brilliant....keep up the fab work xx

Back