My first weigh in

LaLaLou

Silver Member
I just started calorie counting last Friday, and thought seeing as I'd be weighing in every Friday, I'd start a thread on here to track weight loss each week. Hope that's OK!

So this week: -5lbs

Very happy, it's a good start, tbh I expected to lose around this as I have a fair bit to lose, and it is the first week after all! Next week though, must up the exercise!

Louise xx

well done on week 1's weigh in. Thats an impressive start for calorie counting. Heres to another loss next week. good luck x

This week's loss: -2lbs

Alot less than last week, but still a decent amount if I want to keep this weight off :) Was a bit miffed when I stepped on the scales as I've not had anything "naughty" all week, but need to remember that 2lbs is a good loss.

Just remembered about this thread! Think I'll start it up again to keep track of my weekly losses.

-2.75lbs this week. Very pleased.

This gets me to 0.5lbs away from my 2 stone loss, will have it done for next week for sure!

Well weigh in day is tomorrow - last week was a STS, big boo. All fingers and toes crossed for a loss, no matter how small it may be, tomorrow!

Hurrah! A loss of 2.75lbs this week, which I am so pleased with.

It brings me to a total of 30.25lbs lost so far, which I can't really believe.

Little loss of a half lb today. Not too annoyed, as it's totm, and was sure I'd have gained/sts at the very least! Brings me to 30.75lbs total lost.

I'm hoping to have another stone off for Christmas now, or maybe just under. I have 7 weigh ins til Christmas, so might be able to do it!

haha thats okay chic, aslong as you dont forget about us completly :p

My weigh in is on monday, and i just want to skip the next 3 days and get to it, ive never been this exited about getting on the scales!

yes I am, I have had hardly any snacks this week and I feel really energetic, although Ill be bummed if i only loose like 1lb, but 1lb is better than none right? and ill keep going :p

Exactly! I google image searched 1lb of body fat, yukky, but encouraging, haha

2.75lb loss this week, hoorah! This seems to be what my body likes to lose on a good week, lol.

Back