My first weigh in.....

I dont appreciate people saying things about my CDC!
From the options and what i was doing for the day and as a one off seeing as i have been 100% for 2 and a half weeks, one measly carb meal was no harm.

If somebody was to write here that they'd just stuffed their face in a moment of weakness on whatever was in the fridge etc people would be being very supportive and advising them to start again but somebody who planned what they were having and being as sensible as possible is getting these comments.

I know they're not personal i just feel im being shot down for no particular reason!
I want to lose weight, i am losing weight and i intend to carry on losing it no matter whether i decide to eat once in a while or stick to the sachets!

Thank you for the comments and i know what your saying and i understand why your saying it.

Well done on the weight loss so far Hayley (sorry its late, just catching up ;))

Well done on the loss too!!!

Hey there Hayley, hows it going? I think what our lovely peers on here are trying to get at is the fact that ur cdc advised u to have a carb based meal as opposed to a high protein one however this is ur journey and what one may do doesnt mean that its a right or wrong choice, at the end of the day u had a planned meal, so what! We all have them and like u say it was a blip it was planned. Hope ur well today, keep up the good work

xx

Hey there Hayley, hows it going? I think what our lovely peers on here are trying to get at is the fact that ur cdc advised u to have a carb based meal as opposed to a high protein one however this is ur journey and what one may do doesnt mean that its a right or wrong choice, at the end of the day u had a planned meal, so what! We all have them and like u say it was a blip it was planned. Hope ur well today, keep up the good work

xx

Thank you Jules! :D
Everything is fine and dandy, getting on really well with CD.
Havent struggled or caved in once. Getting on well with the soups and choc shakes, you?
The only thing bothering me is the amount of toilet trips haha
xx

Same!!! Im going through loo roll like theres no 2moro!!! Im not exactly ss ing the entire week, saturday i had a chicken kebab!! However sun I got straight back to the grind and have been v good so far. Ive decided Im going to have a treat once in a while and if that means its guna take me longer to get to goal then so be it. I feel as though i need that little bit of something to look forward to otherwise id crack up!!!

xx

I like your thinking hun!

Being 100% for the first two andhalf weeks for me is a damn miracle, a planned meal isnt going to stop me continuing!

I too like to treat myself and haven't yet. Although fireworks night is also a tradition for a family/friends BBQ before going to a fireworks display (my family/friends dont know about CD) so i will be treating myself then and a meal out with my big sis too in the next few weeks!

Im not going to completely alter my life but where possible i'll be 100% and then when i do it im going to be sensible!

If im tempted i have chicken and salmon and all sorts in the freezer so i have healthy options to eat if i so chose to.

Do what is right for you!

Cant wait for WI as i know i have lost weight as i have my own scales which are the same as my CDC's so im not too far out.

Also looking forward to seeing her as it has been two weeks on Thursday! :D
xx

Good for u Hayley. Im working bonfire night so no temptation there for me but next week is my little uns birthday and she wants to go for a meal, previously i wuda stressed right out and worked myself up into a frenzy but not this time, I cant let my dieting rule my life ( and the kids' ) Ive also got a gig to go to the sun after her bday, im sure there will be copious amounts of alcohol consumed so im guna be sensible and take myself out of ketosis and just enjoy myself.

xx

Sounds good Jules! Im sure you'll enjoy yourself :D

Back