My first weigh in.....

Well done Hayley, bet you're well pleased!

Good luck for the next two weeks and imagine the lovelly loss you'll have after two more weeks!

Clairex

I am very pleased with my loss so far :)

Thank you

11 days in and i realy really want to buy some scales.... they'd have to be digital.

Has anyone bough any decent reliable ones and if so where from?

My CDC is away till 5th November so no WI till then. Im just so keen to know what im losing, i may just go to a friends on Thursday and do my own WI....

The wondering is killing me :confused:

I got my from the Chemist they usually have there own brand, mine are Lloyds, but if your have a Boots around you can get weighted there, I usually go once a week as it checks my BMI too, just for my own record.

I bet you are lol i checked this moving and they had moved a few lbs already.!

But struggling now sorry to rant but hungary now pains are here and loud too.!

My salter scales are from argos £21 black ones digital too!! keep up the good work Hayley.x

Its the wrong time of day with those hunger pangs, lots of water is needed till lunch time xx

Well done Hayley. Thats a great loss. :)

I know i had my shake at 2:30 yesterday for lunch and it's not even 12:00 yet what's going on lol lol.!

Im made a cup of hot tea so hope that helps soon.! x

Hayley

Im quite tempted to go Tesco or Argos to get some. Hate not knowing. There isnt a Boots near me unfortunately... There is a chemist however so maybe i'll see what they have in there. Im not worried about my BMI, im leaving that to my CDC, i knows its a while before i get to healthy BMI scale.

Just want to know my losses while she is away.

Thank you everyone :)

Gonna book docs tomorrow i think, got a lump in my throat that will not shift. Had it a week now and its irritating. Feels like somethng is stuck but obviously i havent eaten so i dont know what it is. Really bugging me now though.

Wow...Well done Hayley,
I'd be soooo over the moon to lose 8lbs in my 1st week!!!
I'm on day 1 of a re start, I know if I could lose that much in one week it would keep me going for the next week!
Well done again.
Oh and I use Boots mouth spray, it's better than the others I've found.
One girl I know uses sugar free gum and doesn't make any difference to her weight loss, but everyone is different...I know I'd put on weight by just looking at it!!
x x x x

Thank you Kelly! :p

I was soooo pleased to lose 8lb's in my first week. :)

I have caved in and bought some scales.... Now weigh in 12st 1lb :) Woohoo another 3lb loss since Thursday. :D :D :D

I'll have to try boots for the mouth spray then, whats it called? xxx

Hi ya,
Sorry for the delay, I don't use the computer on the weekends!
It's called Boots Smile Breath Spray..It's sugar free!
I really couldn't live without it while doing this diet, It's small enough to fit in my bag too.
I think it's about £1.99, Have found cheaper ones but I find this one the best.
How are you getting on?
x x

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the inbox. Im getting on really well thanks!

Had jacket potato with salad Saturday night at a friends and jacket potato today with salad as i was on a course and had nowhere to do my shake!

I think i ate sensibly anyway....

Sooo looking forward to WI on Thursday :)

potatoes are pure carbs hayley! watch you dont knock yourself outof ketosis or you'll be starving and you'll gain a couple of lb's of glycogen too chick :confused:

potatoes are pure carbs hayley! watch you dont knock yourself outof ketosis or you'll be starving and you'll gain a couple of lb's of glycogen too chick :confused:

I was recommended to have jacket potato by CDC and others purely for the carbs to keep me going through the tough course today! And its worked, very well!

Much better than binging on choc and crisps etc. I was in control of it and im still not hungry now so cant have effected me too much plus im prepared for it anyway.

I cannot believe your cdc told you to have potatoes???? im shocked

You really shouldnt have!!! chicken or fish would have been sooooo much better

Thats very naughty of her

my thoughts too mrsessex! a protein based meal would've worked grand. i think the only type of course that demands carbs when youre on a ketosis-based diet is if the course were of the assault variety!

Considering what was on the menu believe me jacket spuds were by far the healthiest! Im not a comple baffoon and cant choose these things myself!

I could quite easily have had a fry up or roast that was also on offer!

Like i said it has made no difference to me as it was a small jacket and handful of salad!

Its not exactly going to kick me out of ketosis!

The course was lots of walking round! Climbing in and out of lorries, inspecting them, doing walk round checks etc. It wasnt just sitting on my arse in the classroom!

Jesus! Anybody would think id just stuffed my face with fatty foods and crisps and chocolate etc!

the comments i think, were more aimed at your cdc advising you eat a meal containing lots of carbs. goes against the whole cd principle, thats just fact, not opinion! it wasnt a personal attack, noone called you a baffoon, why so defensive?

Back