My First Weigh-In

mypartyiz

Today I had my first weigh-in and was quite looking foreward to it because I've been almost perfect this week. The only time i cheated was when my friend ordered pizza and instead of munching the whole thing, I went into the kitchen and had a toffee cambridge bar. Which I know was bad (plus it was my mums), but I thought it was atleast better then pizza!

But anyway, this week I lost 8.1 lbs and now I can't wait until next week!

I think my cdc is going away for the bank holiday though so I have to wait until Tuesday 10th. She said I'm allowed to start exercising again this week aswel which brought a BIG smile to my face. I've got two weeks off college and had nothing to do before, but now I can exercise for a while! :D May not be exciting to many people but it kills the boardem and always makes me feel better lol.

xxxxxx

thank you :)
xxxx

well done chick! x - enjoy! x

Ha ha, lets just hope that when I start again after my holiday I won't have to bump my head to lose half a stone! lol.

xxxxx

oh well done Zoe, thats great, bet your beaming!!
please be careful with the exercise
dont want you feeling faint again[plus you only get sympathy the first time around!;) ]
good on ya girlie
nat xxxxxx

ha ha, cheers.

Yea I was told to only do the same level as what I was before I started the diet. Which is sort of easy enough, yoga is only hard for the first 20 mins anyway then its just a matter of stretch and balance lol. The only exercise i do except that is walk the dog and some push up idea thingys with my MASSIVE exercise ball. Not a lot but makes me feel better for doing it :)

xxxx

I know I said I wouldn't post on your threads but I'm SO damn proud of you I could burst and just wanted to say as much. So, I love you loads and am dead proud of you and you know sweetheart I will always support you in this and everything else.

Love you.

Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS...housework is a fantastic cure for boredom too ya know! :rotflmao:

Back