My first weigh in!

texasmorning

Hello to all the great losers out there!

I weighed in on Thursday, after my first week on CD. Down 9 and 3/4 pounds! I am also now out of the 300 lb club! I started losing slowly before I started CD. However, this is the way for me...I love it. And I am in the process of re-inventing myself. Actually designing myself for the first time ever.

My husband is away for 3 more weeks. I can't wait to show him what I got up to (or got down to) while he was away!

Cheers, everyone. Happy Easter!!

Well done - that is a super weight loss!! Congrats!!

Well done on a great loss, im sure your hubby will see a big difference after the 3 weeks, you go for it!! Sarahxx.

Excellent first week loss, keep going girl, set yourself mini goals to break, come on here for support and continue to let us know how your doing...

Woo Hooo....:D

That's brilliant, congratulations on being in the 200's and well done on an excellent weight loss. Your husband will def notice a difference in you in 3 weeks.

Cath

Fab loss this week.
Well done. Good luck for your next week.

Jazzy x

Wow! Thank you all for that marvelous vote of confidence.
:wow:​

We are planning our 25th wedding anniversary this summer. going on an Alaskan cruise...I want to be able to prance and dance my way through all those glaciers! ;) And it would be great to be under 250 pounds so that I don't have to pay double for the helicopter ride. :eek:

I think CD is great and I enjoy the shakes, flavours, etc. However, my son and I had a fish supper last night :eek: ! I am back on target today. It sure does make a difference to the hunger, though, if you break the plan. I won't do that again. Besides, I didn't really enjoy it, which was a real shock to me. I had been having these haunting memories of various foods but they aren't that special when you actually give in to them. I will remind myself of this when I want to give in again. And Iam informing friends, etc. that I am not eating foods just now. (strange, I've suddenly had invites to eat lately :confused:; isn't that the pits?)

texasmorning

A big well done for your 1st week. Im sure by the time summer comes you will have reached your mini target. Im sure that your husband will be really impressed by the time he gets home.

I love your ticker

Back