My first weigh in!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by texasmorning, 8 April 2007 Social URL.

1. texasmorning

texasmorning Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hello to all the great losers out there!

I weighed in on Thursday, after my first week on CD. Down 9 and 3/4 pounds! I am also now out of the 300 lb club! I started losing slowly before I started CD. However, this is the way for me...I love it. And I am in the process of re-inventing myself. Actually designing myself for the first time ever.

My husband is away for 3 more weeks. I can't wait to show him what I got up to (or got down to) while he was away!

Cheers, everyone. Happy Easter!!

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done - that is a super weight loss!! Congrats!!

4. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done on a great loss, im sure your hubby will see a big difference after the 3 weeks, you go for it!! Sarahxx.

5. cazmaz_irl

cazmaz_irl Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Excellent first week loss, keep going girl, set yourself mini goals to break, come on here for support and continue to let us know how your doing...

Woo Hooo....:D

6. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Wow! Amazing.
    I bet you feel fabulous already. You have to keep it up :)
    S xxx

7. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

That's brilliant, congratulations on being in the 200's and well done on an excellent weight loss. Your husband will def notice a difference in you in 3 weeks.

Cath

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow that is excellent, you must be so pleased.
    Keep up the good work...!

9. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Fab loss this week.
    Well done. Good luck for your next week.

Jazzy x

10. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Well done - thats fantastic!!! Keep us posted on your progress

A x

11. aimeerebecca

aimeerebecca Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi texasmorning :wow:
    Well done that weight loss is amazing!! I am having my first meeting with a cambridge counsellor this afternoon, I can't wait, I hope my first weeks loss will be as good as yours!!

12. texasmorning

texasmorning Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Wow! Thank you all for that marvelous vote of confidence.
    :wow:​

We are planning our 25th wedding anniversary this summer. going on an Alaskan cruise...I want to be able to prance and dance my way through all those glaciers! ;) And it would be great to be under 250 pounds so that I don't have to pay double for the helicopter ride. :eek:

I think CD is great and I enjoy the shakes, flavours, etc. However, my son and I had a fish supper last night :eek: ! I am back on target today. It sure does make a difference to the hunger, though, if you break the plan. I won't do that again. Besides, I didn't really enjoy it, which was a real shock to me. I had been having these haunting memories of various foods but they aren't that special when you actually give in to them. I will remind myself of this when I want to give in again. And Iam informing friends, etc. that I am not eating foods just now. (strange, I've suddenly had invites to eat lately :confused:; isn't that the pits?)

texasmorning

13. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    A big well done for your 1st week. Im sure by the time summer comes you will have reached your mini target. Im sure that your husband will be really impressed by the time he gets home.

I love your ticker

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.