My first weigh in!

trinakmh

Silver Member
Hi all,
well been for my weigh in and im "THRILLED" to let you all know i have lost 13lb and 1 inch off my waist:eek: .

Im so happy i could run round the garden naked...ok maybe not till ive lost about another 5 stone...lol

Hi all,
well been for my weigh in and im "THRILLED" to let you all know i have lost 13lb and 1 inch off my waist:eek: .

Well Done!!!!!!! What a fabulous first weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you.

Im so happy i could run round the garden naked...ok maybe not till ive lost about another 5 stone...lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tracey
x

:wow: :wow: :wow: :patback: Fanstatic weight loss, a hug congrats to you hun...xxx

:bliss: Thats amazing what a fantastic loss :bliss:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Long may it continue :D :D :D

That's fantastic! Bet you're chuffed to bits!:bliss:

when you get such a fantastic loss like by your first weigh-in, it makes the 'struggle' of the first few days more than worth it!

Well done you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow well done that is great keep up the great work:D

Hey Trina - what a wonderful first week! Well done! Xx

Hi all,

OMG that is amazing, well done and an inch off too.......that is great going Trina. If you wanna run round the garden naked ....go ahead....lol. Though if it was me id wait until really dark...lol, or my neighbours would have a coronary.

What a fantastic weight loss for 1 week, only another 1lb and thats the 1st stone gone for ever. A great stride into your loss. well done:D

Thank you all so very much for your kind words, ive still got a smile on my face this morning!
This diet rocks!!!! :cool: ;) :D

That's just amazing, well done you.

This diet is great, I lost 13lb my first week too and couldn't believe it, just keep going and wait til you see your results after the first month.

Good luck with your journey;)

:bliss: wow Trina that's amazing - well done you :clap:

Cath

Back