My first weigh in

claireg1977

OMG no hold on omg!!!

I lost 9 lbs on my first weigh in, and i put on this pair of jean's i had bought thet i couldn't wear because of muffin top.
I had no muffin top in them!!!!!!!!!
:happy036::bliss:

Congrats, well done :p

well doner keep up the good work, You be near your goal weight in no time.

Start Weight 14 s 3lbs
Week 1 = 04/09/08 -5
Week 2 = 11/09/08 -2 (totm)
Week 3 = 18/09/08 -4
Week 4 = 25/09/08 -5
Week 5 = 02/10/08 -4
Week 6 = 09/10/08+4 (on hols)
Week 7 = 16/10/08 -8

hey claire, fantastic news on your 9lb, what a great loss in your first week!! well done on the jeans too, bet you feel fab!! don't you just love this diet!!
Good luck for your 2nd week

xx

Thank's guys!!

Yeah i do love this diet, it's a total no brainer!!

I said to my husband last night i would rather do this anyday over WW because with this is so much easier not to cheat because food is out the picture!

There is light at the end of the tunnel with this diet.

that's exactly how i feel claire, i said to someone else recently that i feel like someone has given me the golden ticket at last!! ha ha!!

congratulations... keep up the good work. just started today and at the moment im really looking forward to my first weigh in but that will prob fade closer it gets lol.

lyndsey x

Lyndsey it will be here in no time!! good luck to you xx

fantastic loss very well done. keep up the good work
xxx

Aww, well done you! Congratulations! AMx

yay! Im so excited for you. I can feel your excitement - really, its shiney!

fantastic well done!..xx

Thank you everyone!

I feel that finally i am doing something that work's, i am on the road to being my old self again!!

I guess that's what i get for having kid's!!

Oh and damn those women who snap back in shape after having babies, it should not be allowed ;)

my best mate did that!! hoping i'm as lucky when i get preggers... but i won't be. she looked like she'd never been preggers by the time she left the hospital and was back in size 12s two weeks later... b*tch...

It is an amazing feeling when you get told your weight loss, so well done and you shout it from the roof tops.

Back