my first weigh in

:Di have just got back from my first weigh in. 10lbs :D:D:D:D
I am so happy i could of kissed the woman at the chemist. She was lovely, she said she could tell as soon as I walked in the chemist that i had been good and lost some weight. I am so chuffed and it really has spurred me on for the next 7 days. i hope it lasts ha ha. She told me not to hope for more than 3lbs off in the next week but I have noticed that some of you had fantastic weight losses the second week so how did you do it? Im going to start exercising this week xx

WOW!! Fantastic! Well done! And what a lovely lady in the chemist - just what you need!

I think the main difference in how much you lose week by week is in how much you have to lose. The more there is to go the more comes off each week (imho - feel free to contradict me!)
You can't do any more than stick to it 100% and see what happens. 3-4lbs is what to expect - any more is a bonus.

Keep up the good work! xx

Don't go too mad with the exercise at first. I find that I can feel full of beans but I'll suddenly run out of steam. Be kind to yourself. xx

Thats amazing well done u!!!

first 10lbs loss of many by the sounds of it!! good luck with the rest of your weight loss hun xxx

wow, what a great weight loss not surprised your chuffed, keep up the good work.

10lbs is fantastic give yourself a huge pat on the back
with regards to the exercise, just be careful in the 1st couple of weeks as your energy will be a bit low after that nice and steady try the 8 minute exercises on youtube cheesy but effective

Keep up the great work

Well done you. That is an excellent loss even for a first week.

It is a hard diet but well worth when you get results like that

Alex

Wow great loss, that will keep you going this week for sure :)

Well done hon!! You keep it up!! xx Want to hear another great result next wk!!
xx

Back