My first WI in after the break tomorrow

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Hiya alll i am still here.....just. Its been a long week!

So tomorrow is my first WI after my xmas break I has some back left and started doing 2 shakes one meal for the week. I did intend to to tfr all week, but convinced myself not too!

Last time i said how worried i was ad i hadn't weighed myself and thought i had put on at least a stone. Well i weighed on work scales and Wii fit this week and they said i had only actually gained 1.5lb. Will find out tomorrow how true that is. if so i can live with knowing that WILL be gone by next week.

By the way big big welcome to all the newbies, sorry for not getting round to everyone. but take comfort in the knowledge that if i can do it ANYONE can.

And to the oldies including Su, Sandra and Daisy......Hope you are all doing fab as usual xxxxx

Hi babes, good luck tomorrow xxxxxxx

good luck tomorrow hun! fingers crossed for you.. speaking of Daisy i havent seen her posting recently,,where has she been hiding? x

Hiya hunnnnnnnnnnnnnn... Good luck for tomorrow x x ... Fingers crossed for a 1.5lb gain x x

You lot are making me want to start back earlier, but i can't :cry:... I am just getting bigger and bigger sitting here!! lol

Don't forget to let us know as soon as you can Kerry x x

oop posted on the wrong post!! anyway this is the only time ive ever seen someone pray for a gain lol x

Last edited:
Back