My first WI in after the break tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kezzerbelle, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hiya alll i am still here.....just. Its been a long week!

So tomorrow is my first WI after my xmas break I has some back left and started doing 2 shakes one meal for the week. I did intend to to tfr all week, but convinced myself not too!

Last time i said how worried i was ad i hadn't weighed myself and thought i had put on at least a stone. Well i weighed on work scales and Wii fit this week and they said i had only actually gained 1.5lb. Will find out tomorrow how true that is. if so i can live with knowing that WILL be gone by next week.

By the way big big welcome to all the newbies, sorry for not getting round to everyone. but take comfort in the knowledge that if i can do it ANYONE can.

And to the oldies including Su, Sandra and Daisy......Hope you are all doing fab as usual xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Hi babes, good luck tomorrow xxxxxxx

4. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    good luck tomorrow hun! fingers crossed for you.. speaking of Daisy i havent seen her posting recently,,where has she been hiding? x

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya hunnnnnnnnnnnnnn... Good luck for tomorrow x x ... Fingers crossed for a 1.5lb gain x x

You lot are making me want to start back earlier, but i can't :cry:... I am just getting bigger and bigger sitting here!! lol

Don't forget to let us know as soon as you can Kerry x x

6. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    oop posted on the wrong post!! anyway this is the only time ive ever seen someone pray for a gain lol x

Last edited: 6 January 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.