My fitness pal, daily calories 1200. Good LC savoury snacks??

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by LadyFaulky, 10 February 2013 Social URL.

1. LadyFaulky

LadyFaulky Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LCD
    I am 30 at the end of next month and down to my total laziness I have put on weight in the last 6 months

so Tuesday morning I am hitting the MFP (how I lost weight last time) and my gym again.

I don't have a sweet tooth & love savoury things, what does everyone choose for a snack?

hope you're all doing well! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sprytez

sprytez Full Member

Start Weight:
    102.6kg
    Current Weight:
    83.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    77kg
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18.35%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    ricecakes, carrot sticks, portion of nuts (pistachios in their shell, so i have to work to get them and don't scoff them all in one gulp), babybel cheeses, celery sticks...

good luck!

4. lottiebird

lottiebird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Laughing cow light (25kcal each) and ryvita crackerbread (95kcals for 5), and I really like velvet crunch crisps which are 80 something.

5. vickykelly78

vickykelly78 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I've just discovered Aldi's own Monster Munch! Beef flavour are 89cals and so full of flavour!! X

6. JackC

JackC Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.86%)
    I love blueberries and they are really really good for you, i get mine from lidls , little punit 60 cals and cost 65p!

7. LadyJo

LadyJo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(23.17%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Cup a soups are good for a filing snack. And sometimes I spread a little light Philly on a ryvita to dip in. Or fridge raiders only 100cals ish for a bag. Good luck!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.