1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

My fitness pal, daily calories 1200. Good LC savoury snacks??

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by LadyFaulky, 10 February 2013 Social URL.

1. LadyFaulky

LadyFaulky Active Member

I am 30 at the end of next month and down to my total laziness I have put on weight in the last 6 months

so Tuesday morning I am hitting the MFP (how I lost weight last time) and my gym again.

I don't have a sweet tooth & love savoury things, what does everyone choose for a snack?

hope you're all doing well! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sprytez

sprytez Well-Known Member

ricecakes, carrot sticks, portion of nuts (pistachios in their shell, so i have to work to get them and don't scoff them all in one gulp), babybel cheeses, celery sticks...

good luck!

4. lottiebird

lottiebird Well-Known Member

Laughing cow light (25kcal each) and ryvita crackerbread (95kcals for 5), and I really like velvet crunch crisps which are 80 something.

5. vickykelly78

vickykelly78 Well-Known Member

I've just discovered Aldi's own Monster Munch! Beef flavour are 89cals and so full of flavour!! X

6. JackC

JackC Member

I love blueberries and they are really really good for you, i get mine from lidls , little punit 60 cals and cost 65p!

7. LadyJo

LadyJo Well-Known Member

Cup a soups are good for a filing snack. And sometimes I spread a little light Philly on a ryvita to dip in. Or fridge raiders only 100cals ish for a bag. Good luck!!! :)