My fitness pal, daily calories 1200. Good LC savoury snacks??

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by LadyFaulky, 10 February 2013.

1. LadyFaulky

LadyFaulky Active Member

I am 30 at the end of next month and down to my total laziness I have put on weight in the last 6 months

so Tuesday morning I am hitting the MFP (how I lost weight last time) and my gym again.

I don't have a sweet tooth & love savoury things, what does everyone choose for a snack?

hope you're all doing well! x
  2. sprytez

sprytez Well-Known Member

ricecakes, carrot sticks, portion of nuts (pistachios in their shell, so i have to work to get them and don't scoff them all in one gulp), babybel cheeses, celery sticks...

good luck!
  3. lottiebird

lottiebird Well-Known Member

Laughing cow light (25kcal each) and ryvita crackerbread (95kcals for 5), and I really like velvet crunch crisps which are 80 something.
  4. vickykelly78

vickykelly78 Well-Known Member

I've just discovered Aldi's own Monster Munch! Beef flavour are 89cals and so full of flavour!! X
  5. JackC

JackC Member

I love blueberries and they are really really good for you, i get mine from lidls , little punit 60 cals and cost 65p!
  6. LadyJo

LadyJo Well-Known Member

Cup a soups are good for a filing snack. And sometimes I spread a little light Philly on a ryvita to dip in. Or fridge raiders only 100cals ish for a bag. Good luck!!! :)